Weeks 3+: 5/11 – 5/23 – FINAL ASSIGNMENT (also on Edmodo)
Your assignment is as follows:
- Write a paragraph describing what you found most interesting about my research experience – this can be specifically about one of the analyses I do, one of the other scientists, life on the boat in general, etc. – if I posted about it, it’s fair game!
- Answer at least 3 of the questions on the Critical Thinking page. You can type your responses on the same document as your paragraph, just copy the question as well so I know what you’re answering.
- spelling and grammar will count – so be sure to proofread
- if you use the internet to find information, please include the link so I can see where you got your information (cite your sources!)
- if you don’t want to use the dropbox, it must be handed in to Mrs. Sorensen or Mrs. Santanello by 6/6 – no exceptions.
DUE DATE: JUNE 6, 2014
Week 2: 5/4 – 5/10
- List three methods/procedures that the scientists are using on the ship that are similar to things you’ve learned and/or used in lab. Send this to me directly through Edmodo.
Week 1: 4/27 – 5/3
- Define the following terms: solution, solvent, solute, standard solution
- State two safety rules mentioned in this week’s posts
- Ask a question or comment on any post from this week (include only your first name and last initial)